We are proud to announce the NLI Essay Competition, with the theme “Implementing the New National Ethics and Integrity Policy”
The essay entry should answer the following questions:
- How should the values identified in the new National Ethics and Integrity Policy be fully implemented?
- How do we ensure sustainability at all levels and buy-in by all Nigerians?
- What role should the citizens play?
- All Nigerians, resident within or outside the country, are eligible to participate.
- Essays must be 1,500 words or less and should reflect original thoughts of the writer.
- To submit your essay, send it to: email@example.com
- Multiple entries would attract outright disqualification; hence, only ONE ENTRY should be submitted per person.
- There is NO registration fee for submitting an entry.
- Only top 3 winners will be contacted.
- All entries must be submitted by 20 December, 2020 at the latest.
- 1st Prize: N1 million
- 2nd Prize: N500,000.00
- 3rd Prize: N250,000.00
Announcement of Winners
The top 3 winners will be announced during NLI’s next webinar, early in 2021.
The Nigeria Leadership Initiative (“NLI”) is a private non-profit and non-partisan organisation. It provides a platform for highly accomplished, uniquely qualified Nigerian leaders (“Associates”, “Fellows”, and “Senior Fellows”) to enhance or develop their values-based leadership skills and to assume a transformative role in the future development of Nigeria. The mission of NLI is to create a growing global network of credible and very accomplished community-spirited Nigerian leaders who are committed to taking responsibility for driving positive change in Nigeria and Nigerian communities.
Please email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org